Parish Hall Policy for St. John Evangelical Lutheran Church, Wausau, WI
This form has been established to monitor the use of the church facilities and to provide a clear agreement as to its usage, The parish hall is available for rental to members only. Examples of uses are wedding shower, baby shower, birthday party, holiday family celebration/reunion and reception.
The following terms are required by all persons using facilities at St. John Lutheran Church, 5304 N 44th Ave, Wausau 715-675-6950. Please complete the form and click Submit Form.
- HOLD HARMLESS CLAUSE – Groups using the facilities hereby waive any damages and will hold St. John Lutheran Church, Wausau, its members and employees harmless from any damages or liabilities arising from usage of the facilities.
- The person/group hereby accepts responsibility for any damages that may be incurred during the time the group occupies the building. Report damages to the church office during office hours.
- Church sponsored activity always takes precedence for use of the facility. Beyond that it is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- A fee of $25.00 is required for each use of the facility.
- Alcohol is not allowed on church property at any time.
- This is a non-smoking facility.
- Trustees will arrange to open and lock the doors.
- If the church requires use of the facility at a time scheduled by this event, advance notice will be given. The applicant indicated on this form will be contacted.
- The group will leave the facility in the same condition as found. All tables, chairs and equipment must be returned to original locations, floors cleaned, dishes cleaned and put away, etc.
- Decorations must be removed immediately at conclusion of the event. Caution! – when posting flyers or decorations, do NOT use tape or other means anywhere that it cannot be removed without taking off the finish or leaving glue on a surface that can not be cleaned without causing cosmetic problems.