As we continue to thoughtfully navigate the murky waters of the ever-changing COVID-19 situation, the St. John council has decided to resume public worship under these conditions:
- Services will be held outside only. In the case of inclement weather, an abbreviated virtual service will be posted on Facebook, our website, and on YouTube.
- Appropriate social distancing must be observed. We have plenty of space to spread out.
- Masks are optional but encouraged if you have any concerns.
- Communion will be served only in place with individual sealed meals.
- Please don’t show up if you are ill.
Of course, all of this is subject to change at a moment’s notice given the status of COVID-19 in our community.
Be well, be safe, and God bless you.